ABOUT CRAIG W. ANDRESEN
Craig Andresen has been practicing consumer bankruptcy law in Minnesota since 1988.
Listed below are some of Mr. Andresen’s organization memberships and other professional information.
- Minnesota State Chair, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA), 2007 - 2016.
- Chair, Minnesota State Bar Association Bankruptcy Section, May 2019 to present
- Member, State Bar Association, Bankruptcy Section, since 1988
- Member, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Listed, Minnesota Guidebook to Law & Leading Attorneys, 1994 ed.
- Named a “Top Lawyer in Minnesota” by Minneapolis-St. Paul Magazine, August 1998 and August 2000
- Named one of Minnesota’s “Super Lawyers” in the field of bankruptcy law — Law and Politics, July 1994, July 1996, July 1997, July 1998, and July 2000
- Bachelor of Arts, 1984, St. Olaf College, Northfield, Minnesota
- Juris Doctor, 1987, William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Admitted to Practice in Minnesota and U. S. Federal Courts
- Attorney fees competitive with other major practitioners
Call me today for a free consultation about how filing a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy case can help you.