ABOUT CRAIG W. ANDRESEN
Craig Andresen has been practicing consumer bankruptcy law in Minnesota since 1988. Mr. Andresen’s legal assistant Erica Gifford has twelve years experience in consumer bankruptcy.
Listed below are some of Mr. Andresen’s organization memberships and other professional information.
- Minnesota State Chair, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA), 2007 - 2016.
- Vice Chair, Minnesota State Bar Association, Bankruptcy Section, since 2018
- Member, State Bar Association, Bankruptcy Section, since 1988
- Member, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Listed, Minnesota Guidebook to Law & Leading Attorneys, 1994 ed.
- Named a “Top Lawyer in Minnesota” by Minneapolis-St. Paul Magazine, August 1998 and August 2000
- Named one of Minnesota’s “Super Lawyers” in the field of bankruptcy law — Law and Politics, July 1994, July 1996, July 1997, July 1998, and July 2000
- Bachelor of Arts, 1984, St. Olaf College, Northfield, Minnesota
- Juris Doctor, 1987, William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Admitted to Practice in Minnesota and U. S. Federal Courts
- Attorney fees competitive with other major practitioners
Call me today for a free consultation about how filing a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy case can help you.